Baltic Automotive Component Cluster (BACC) is a business driven organisation, a reliable and recognized union, which involves companies working in automotive, agriculture and construction machinery industry.
About 75 companies in Baltic states are producing parts and components for automotive, agriculture and construction machinery industry. The automotive industry in Baltic states is consistently growing and the total revenue of production is very closed to 1 billion EUR. Lithuania is the biggest producer and generates the majority of sales.
Our main customers are OEM and TIER1.
BACC companies are using environment friendly green electricity.
100% of the electricity comes from the renewable sources of energy.
experience in automotive sector.
Supply chain management
Baltic Automotive Components Cluster (BACC) together with German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA), German-Baltic Chamber of Commerce (AHK) and Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania in Germany cordially invite you to the online webinar “Lithuania – discover new supply chain partners. Success stories from engineering and technology and the latest achievements” on November 17, 2020 at 10.30 a.m.
Lithuanian automotive production is currently enjoying the most favourable conditions for growth, yet the market remains far from saturated. Take a look at the country’s rich traditions in engineering, strengthened by the recent arrival of major industry players like Hella and Continental. Establish collaborations in Lithuania that deliver today and are ready for tomorrow. Discover the latest achievements and the electric vehicle technologies developed in Lithuania.
For more information and registration please click here: https://forms.gle/CZrJCwwd5uJwctih9
1) Dr. Kurt-Christian Scheel, Managing Director of German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA): introduction and welcome speech.
2) Dr. Marius Skuodis, Viceminister of the Ministry of Economy and Innovation of Lithuania: overview of Lithuanian eco-system.
3) Florian Schröder, CEO of German-Baltic Chamber of Commerce (AHK): introduction and welcome speech.
4) Giedrius Valuckas, President of the Lithuanian Association of Free Economic Zones: Lithuania – place for expansion or gateway for German companies.
5) Darius Lasionis, CEO of Baltic Automotive Components Cluster (BACC): Development of automotive sector in Baltics – engineering achievements and success stories with examples of latest developed solutions for electric vehicle technologies.
6) Tobias Pohlschmidt, CEO of HELLA Lithuania: case study of expansion to Lithuania.
Moderated by Šarūnė Šablevičienė, Commercial Attaché of the Republic of Lithuania in Germany, Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania
Please register up to 13 November.
This post is also available in: Lithuanian
BALTIC AUTOMOTIVE COMPONENTS CLUSTER Jonavos st.68a LT-44191 Kaunas, Lithuania
Tel.: +370 679 33872 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org